We love beautiful Christiania and everything it has to offer, and what better way to show off all its attributes? A guided tour with a cold and tasty beverage in hand, while learning about its diversity and quirky inhabitants.
There are other guided tours and other great pubs/bars in Christiania, but at Christiania Bryghus we thought “Hold on a minute, why not combine those 2?” And in the moment The Christiania Beerwalk was born. Soak in the history and stories while your palate soaks in a locally brewed beer that has hemp infused in it.
Our local Christianite/“Nitte” will immerse you in the history. From its creation to where it is now and maybe what the future will bring. Maybe even tell some tall tales and funny anecdotes about famous musicians played, a famous footballer smoked a joint and a gripping of a tough 1% MC gang that had a tragic and “fishy” ending.
We will be visiting the Kvindesmedien (The female blacksmith), Månefiskeren; a famous café, the climate friendly recycling station and the scenic and artistic buildings and nature of this idyllic little oasis located in the middle of the capital city of Copenhagen. All this while you enjoy a cold beer and get to know how a handful of forward thinkers toppled the fence to create a freetown like Christiania.
So how does it work?
– Start with an introduction of the brewery on site.
– 2-hour tour of Christiania (max. 20 participants).
– 5 beer stops along the way – Our guide will give a brief introduction and description of each beer.
– End at the brewery.
– A tasting with 5 local craft beer (equivalent of 2.5 beers).
– A Christiania Bryghus 25 cl logo glass.
– A guided trip around Christiania in either English or Danish depending on nationalities of participants
DKK 250 per participant
– You must be 18 or older to participate.
– The tour must be booked and paid for one day in advanced either on this website or in The Lab.
– There is no such thing as bad weather, only bad attire! The tour is approximately 3 kms long so remember adequate walking shoes.
– There must be at least 6 participants, or the tour will be cancelled/rebooked.